I will do Forex Trading on your Account to Make Guaranteed Profit for $5

(5)
/ 29 Days On Average
do Forex Trading on your Account to Make Guaranteed Profit
virtual-assistant-services_ws_1428471975
once again, he proved his ability to make profit in fx! i am pretty happy with the result :)
Reviewed by bhl007 over 1 year ago
virtual-assistant-services_ws_1425410972
definitely recommend this trader, he's making great profit for my account! thumb up
Reviewed by bhl007 over 1 year ago
do Forex Trading on your Account to Make Guaranteed Profit
virtual-assistant-services_ws_1428471975
virtual-assistant-services_ws_1425410972

About This Gig

Very Warm Welcome Fiverrs!


I am Forex Trader having good experience since 7 years.
If you are the person wants to make some money with NO risk, then this is the right place to spend some time and take your chance in this part. I know how frustration is it going upto your PC and staring at the currency chart and wanted to raise or fall on your prediction. So that’s why I am here to help you to put those stress away from you.

GUARANTEED:
Guaranteed Profit
21% to 260% ROI Per month
55% by 45% Divided Share
NO Management Fee
Safe Trading
Safe Investment
24/7 Support
Weekly Updates


HOW IT WORKS?
Check this Gig Image or message me.


FAQ
Is this Gig about Forex trading?
The gig is about forex management or behalf trading service. This is absolutely right place if any trader or user wants NO risk.

How do I believe your service?
We have screenshot of client's account which have been in profit. Or we will prove by trading on your demo account for 1 week.

How are the profit shares divided?
Owner will take 55% and trader will take the rest 45%.

What are the requirements in order to get my profit?
All you have to do is just setup your fx account on the VPS.

What is the minimum deposit?
$1000 is the minimum deposit.