Each package includes 1 revision that represents a single round of feedback and a chance for you to re-shoot or re-edit for more feedback.
- Feedback on composition
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of your image at conveying your intended meaning or purpose
- Basic technical evaluation - advice on focus and exposure.
Everything in the basic package PLUS
- Advice on maximizing the technical quality of your image (focus and exposure)
- Advice on the use of your lighting setup (natural or artificial)
Everything in the basic and standard packages PLUS
- Detailed evaluation of your location to determine how you can best use your lighting, angles, general setup, etc.
- Advice about possible alternative techniques or approaches to your image to achieve the desired end-result
Stock Site Evaluation
Available as an add-on
- Evaluation of the technical aspects of the image to see if they meet stock site submission guidelines (resolution, focus, exposure, etc.)
Absolutely not - you are free to send web-resolution or watermarked images for most packages. If you want a full evaluation for stock site submission, I will probably need the full resolution original (watermarks are okay).