I will create an explainer video of up to 5 MINUTES in 24 hours

(1)
Incredible service! Delivered in about 24 hours, exactly what I wanted. Video is professionally looking, animations are great! Looking forward to working again in future!
Reviewed by designs_fox 3 months ago
create an explainer video of up to 5 MINUTES in 24 hours
create an explainer video of up to 5 MINUTES in 24 hours
dog

About This Gig

Are you sick of all those explainer video offers that say $25 but it turns out this is for just 30 seconds of video, voiceover is not included and you have to wait 15 to 30 days?

An effective explainer video is between 90 and 120 seconds, it includes professional voice over and unlimited revisions are included!

I want to offer you just that! One package, one price! 

What do you get:

  • 1080p FULL HD video
  • stunning animations and effects
  • dynamic backgrounds
  • up to minutes
  • up to 500 words
  • professional Male or Female voice over
  • original background music
  • unlimited revisions
  • 95% of orders are delivered in 24 hours, the other 5% not more than 3 days!

--- I dare you to find a better offer on Fiverr! ---

Please contact me before ordering!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I typically reply in minutes!

Order Details

3 days delivery

VIP SERVICE

1080p video, up to 5 min, unlimited revisions, voiceover, background music

  • Up to 500 Words
  • Voice-Over Recording
  • 300 Seconds Running Time
  • Full HD (1080p)
  • Background Music
  • Background Imagery
  • Add Logo
Gig Paused

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Can I receive samples of the animations, voice-over and music?
    Yes! If you have a specific topic, for examples dogs, I will be glad to send you some dog animations so you can decide whether they are right for the video you have in mind. Also samples of the voice-over artist I work with are available along with different background music. Just contact me!
  • I don't want 5 minutes of video, I want a shorter video, can you do it?
    Of course! A typical explainer video is between 60 to 120 seconds. The 5 minutes are just a limit so you don't worry about having a big script. Other Fiverr gigs will require you to pay extra for every 30 seconds, wheres with me, if the video is not more than 5 minutes, you are good to go :)
  • Is the video going to be delivered in 24 hours?
    It depends! For example if the voiceover actor delivers in 23 hours,I won't be able to do the animation in just one! Fortunately they usually deliver in 3-4 hours, so most of the times I am able to deliver. I can't promise you 24h delivery, I can promise up to 3 days. But 95% of orders will be in24