- I was first introduced to computers in 1991.
- My first PC was an Intel Pentium 133.
- When we got our first computer lab in Elementary School; I was assisting the Teacher & Students with basic troubleshooting and technical support.
- In High School, I went on to design the schools website, upgrade the Schools computers (both hardware & software), and I even organized LAN Parties (and doing the Networking).
- After High School, I went on to take Networking & Technical Support at my Community College.
- I also work Tech Support for a major telecommunications provider.
I am offering to troubleshoot the issue, and provide you with a diagnosis of what I think the possible issues & resolutions may be.
Please feel free to contact me regarding any further questions or concerns.
Thank You for your time; and don't wait to get that PC/Laptop diagnosed today!