The not so great news: often times that brings with it rose colored glasses and tendency to miss the point or gloss over the tough stuff. This results in a business plan that is less of a plan and more of a description of how you hope things will go.
I will critique your business plan from a working perspective:
- Have you have expressed your ideas clearly and in a compelling, organized manner?
- Have you communicated your brand effectively?
- Have you done a reasonable market analysis?
- Have you identified your target audience and your competition?
- Do you have a reasonable marketing plan?
- Have you considered funding and finance from an ongoing operational perspective?
- Can you substantiate everything above and are you realistic in your overall approach?
Basic gig is an overview with suggestions and notes on over arching issues. More detailed gig add on contains page-by-page comments and input.
Please DO NOT place orders for: school projects, competitions, or, Pyramid, Multi-level, Network marketing, "Make $$ from Home" or "Be Your Own Boss.