In my experience, I can handle entire WordPress installations from
- General installation
- Installing and configuring selected theme(s)
- Installing and configuring selected plugin(s)
- Setup MySQL server accordingly (optional)
- Set correct, secure file permissions
- Leave/Give advice on securing your WordPress website from hackers
- Fix any error(s) relating to your current WordPress installation
- Migrate your existing installation to a new website/server host without errors
For any of these options I can use either your SSH server or the web pages. It would be completely up to you, my client, which route be taken.
Feel free to message for queries!