I currently have over 4K followers who rave about the products I post and that number continues to grow daily. Many items become trending and that gives it huge exposure. Products from sites like Etsy, Society6, Skreened, eBay, Red Bubble, Zazzle, etc., perform best. Obviously, if you're a popular store like Urban Outfitters that will have even better results.
Here's how it works:
- I post 5 items on Tumblr for my fans to see
- If they find it interesting, they "like" it and reblog it to share with their followers and so on
- Your reach and exposure grows exponentially (in the X00,000s)
- I also add tags to the item so people can search for it all across Tumblr
- People who are interested in your product click through to your site
- Your product page gets traffic
- Your shop gets more traffic since people tend to browse
If you have any questions, any at all, please ask! I respond quickly and have fast turnaround times.