I am a professional grant writer and am the Director of Institutional Gifts at a non-profit, managing a $1.1 million in successful grant funding.
My position offers me unique insight and access to resources about prospective funders. Prospect research is tailored to your organization's focus and geographical area to identify foundations who would be a good fit to support your cause and solicit for funding.
Information on each prospect will include the following:
- Foundation name
- Foundation mailing address
- Foundation phone number or other contact information available
- Foundation website (if available)
- Total revenue
- Total giving
- Board of Directors, Officers, or Trustees
- Examples of recent foundation giving
- Details on grant application process
- Other pertinent details, if available
With these prospects in hand, you will be on the path to getting your good cause funded!
Consider purchasing one or both of my gig extras - a grant proposal template and a letter of inquiry template - so you can begin soliciting funders IMMEDIATELY!
10 Foundation Prospects
This package includes information for 10 prospects and grant applications details.