I will provide 8 easy tools and techniques that can help you to plan and prepare your future business. These techniques are used by my consulting company
My Tools are simples exercises in a Word office format ; 20 pages
Below is the description of the tools
- Tool 1: Self-Assessmen: We recommend that you complete the following self-assessment work sheet as honestly as you can.
- Tool 2: Business Selection: The following will help you choose the business that’s right for you:
- Tool 3: Strengths and Weaknesses: The chart below will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and will give you a better idea if you’re ready to become a business owner
- Tool 4 : Franchise Feasibility: Use this form to help you determine the feasibility of your business as a franchisable concept
- Tool 5 CHECKLIS for Starting a New Business
- Tool 6 : START-UP COSTS definition
- Tool 7 : BUSINESS PLAN Guidelines: The generic business plan outline should be modified to suit your specific type of business
- Tool 8 : WAYS TO COMMUNICATE; , there are dozens of ways to communicate to improve your relationship with employees, clients, customers, investors and other stakeholders.