Record a key scene in your documentary next to an airhorn factory?
Using the latest audio repair and restoration software I'll clean five minutes of your single source* sound file.The basic item is multi-pass over the whole file to reduce noise/echo. Note. Detailed manual editing is an add-on.
*Please send me a sample first so I can demo what can be done
What I can do well.
- remove transients,clicks pops and other momentary noises
- reduce the background noise for interviews (e.g, at tradeshow)
- Reduce sibilant/plosive,mouth noises,hiss,popping P's etc speech or vocals
- Recover clipped audio*
- severely distorted audio, can be improved but may not be pretty
- high wind noise / rustling mics/ during speech.
- echo on an already poor recording
- background noise that's as loud as the part we're trying to save
I want to do the best job I can for you, which means saying no on occasion. All legal material accepted. *Single source means one continuous clip, not separate scenes edited together. Please no massive video files to demo, just a sample of the work you need done.
- Basic Gig Quantity