Bronze & Silver Campaign
- Business & site review: Includes keyword research, set objectives, understand budgets and CPA.
- Campaigns : Structure & set-up, location targeting, ad scheduling.
- Ad group set-up : All ad groups are tightly structured to include very profitable keywords.
- Ad-extensions : Exploit all available ad-extensions.
- Negative keywords : add master list of negatives, plus business relative negatives.
Gold Campaign (recommended)
- Creation of as many campaigns and ad groups necessary for your project for search and display network
- Setting up conversion tracking and re-marketing
- Creation of Shopping Campaign (if necessary)
- Extension Ads
- Negative Keywords
- Landing Page Review & Recommendations
- Include every thing related with Adwords.
RECOMMENDATION: IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE WHAT YOU NEED, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!
Yes, I do.
Please get in touch and let me know the following things: 1) Your URL 2) What you want to achieve (sales/leads/brand awareness…) 3) Your daily / monthly Adwords budget Depending on that I will give you suggestions on what type of campaign setup is the best for you.
How much does a campaign setup cost? I have no fixed fees because each client is different. Without knowing your website, scope of the project, etc. I won’t be able to give you a proper quote. However, based on my experience the costs for a full campaign setup are usually between $400 and $700
Campaign setup means: Keyword/Competitor research Setup of the campaigns/ad groups/keywords (as many as necessary) Writing the ad copy (2 different ones per ad group) Setting up Ad Extensions Adding negative keywords Setup of conversion tracking and remarketing Landing Page advice
Yes I am a Google Partner and I am certified for the following: Adwords Search Network Adwords Display Network Adwords Shopping Adwords Video Adwords Mobile Google Analytics Microsoft Bing certified & Partner. If you want to check my partner URL please let me know and I will send it to you.