I will answer any IRS Tax question

answer any IRS Tax question

About This Gig

Do you have an IRS related tax question? Would you like to ask a question that may potentially increase your refund or reduce your tax debt LEGALLY?

Ask the professional!

I am Licensed Tax Practitioner in the State of New Jersey. I advise individuals and businesses on complex tax issues.

Typical questions:
  • Do I need to file a tax return?
  • What entity type should I use for my business? (LLP, LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, Sole Prop)
  • What qualifies as a business expense?
  • What form(s) should I use?
  • What will happen if I liquidate my 401k or IRA?
  • How do I get an EIN Number?
  • Do I need to collect Sales tax?
  • How do I find a licensed tax professional?
  • What is my filing status?
  • Can I claim a dependent?

I have successfully advised my clients through the years. Allow me to help you. Ask Now!

Order Details

Basic IRS Questions

Covers only basic questions related to filing, forms and status

3 days delivery