** For Basic Gig I will rich snippet (Microdata Code /Json-ld) Markup A Page of your website with free Open Graph meta.
Advanced gig includes the following:
- Logo Markup (Adds your company or website's logo for branding)
- Corporate Contacts (Adds company's contact and customer service information in search)
- Social Profile Links (Adds Twitter, G+ and Facebook profiles in search results)
- Breadcrumbs (Add top pages of your website in search result)
- Search Box (Adds search box in search results)
- Star Aggregate Ratings Schema (Add stars next to your search results)
- Product Information (Add product price, stars and description)
- Event/Concert/Ticketer Markup (Show upcoming events in the search results)
- Services (Show services in search result)
- Images (markup your product/service images)
- Article Review markup
- Video markup
- GEO markup (hasmap include)
All Platform supported
Google does not guarantee that Rich Snippets will show up for search results from a particular site even if structured data is marked up and can be extracted successfully according to the testing tool. Here are some reasons that marked-up pages might not be shown with Rich Snippets:
Once you've marked up your site's content, Google will discover it the next time we crawl your site (although it may take some time for rich snippets to appear in search results, if we do choose to display rich snippets for your site).
It can be tempting to add all the content relevant for a rich snippet in one place on the page, mark it up, and then hide the entire block of text using CSS or other techniques. Don't do this! Mark up the content where it already exists. Except in special circumstances.
For an individual review the rating can be omitted, if in your marked-up content you have both an author and a review date. For aggregate reviews the average rating must be supplied, otherwise rich snippets will not be displayed.