I will be YOUR writing editor, coach and mentor

(23)
be YOUR writing editor, coach and mentor
be YOUR writing editor, coach and mentor
pdf page as image
pdf page as image

About This Gig

**Editor of multiple Amazon BESTSELLING Novels**

Hi, budding author!

Writing a bestseller isn't as simple as putting pen to paper. While that represents 80% of the effort, the remaining 20% is the difference between a rock and a diamond. So what is it? 

A writing editor, coach and mentor who develops your strengths, and strengthens your weaknesses.

Every writer is a pro in the making; what stands between failure and success is perseverance and mentorship. Skills can be taught, words can be polished and ideas developed. With the right help, you CAN write like a pro.

So let's get started! I will:

  • Perform an intensive, in-line edit of the first 1,000 words of your FICTION / MEMOIR
  • Identify your key strengths
  • Outline areas for improvement
  • Provide detailed recommendations and ideas in a short report.

For longer samples please order an 'extra', or request a custom quote.

I've edited 500+ novels, including multiple Amazon bestsellers. My own mentor is an internationally bestselling author, and one of the best teachers in the business.

* Long-form fiction and memoir only please; I no longer accept children's fiction (under 13 yrs) or short stories.

Order Details

4 days delivery

Trial Edit

Intensive in-line edit + short report of recommendations: ideas for plot, style & characterization

  • Up to 1000 Words
  • Feedback