- Writing / modifying Arduino code
- Creating hardware schematics
- guide you on setting up the peripherals
- And more...
- Integrating many sorts of sensors and transducers including Accelrometers, Gyroscopes, Sonar, IR, Temp. etc (With serial/ I2C/ USART/ SPI communication)
- Interfacing I/O devices such as keypad/ LCD/ LED display
- Bluetooth, Ethernet, GSM, GPS modules and more
- Setting up communication with PC (Serial communication) for Matlab, Processing, etc.
- And of course I can work with basic passive and active components :) (Relays, Servo/Stepper/DC motors, Opto-Couplers, etc.)
If you have any specific requirement or any questions related, send me a message. I'll get back to you with answers.
I'm thinking of writing 100 lines of code or equivalent for basic gig. However we can negotiate on the pricing according to your project.
Let's make your project a success together.
Have fun with Arduino!
- Basic Gig Quantity