Please consult us first before making your order. We would like to get to know you and understand your situation first before going into any action.
24 hours TAT
Gig Package Explanation:
- The BASIC gig is just the Email Sequence--an automation that performs actions such as sending emails after a contact is subscribed. Time between steps can be selected in the "number of days” after last step. They can also be triggered by a date, either a literal date like "February 14, 2016" or a date field in the Contact Record.
- The STANDARD gig is a set of rules/instructions for Active Campaign. This automation mainly focuses as an ‘if-then’ automation, set up by selecting a trigger and selecting an outcome for that trigger. Just about any tracked action that a contact performs or any action that you perform in your account can be set to trigger a rule.
- The PREMIUM gig is a combination between Email Sequence and Rules. A good example is an abandoned cart automation.
- 1 Gig per Automation.
- You must have your own Active Campaign account.
- Over communication is highly recommended.
No. Each customer have different templates. We're open to using those. But if you don't have one, we'll send you samples based on Active Campaign's templates to use for the email sequences.
Yes and no. We'll handle the technical stuff of Active Campaign but the design of the email sequences will be based on how you want your clients to receive and feel your company.
Of course not. Unless you tell us that you wish us to work on another automation with you, :)