You will meet with me via the internet and we will discuss your project vision in detail. You will send me the items required to do your specific plan. Then I will create your plan and will schedule another meeting with you to present and discuss the new plan. If there are no revisions, I will send you a copy.
- An emailed floor or space plan, showing furnishing placement.
- A detailed plan explanation
If you choose to receive a lighting plan as well, You will receive:
- An emailed electrical plan
- A lighting schedule with size of fixture, lighting type, and recommended design
Items requested for plans include:
- Photos or links of furnishings you like or own - measurements are helpful
- As-built or blueprint for kitchen plans; drawing with measurements for other plans
- Photos of the existing space, blueprints if new construction.
Yes, of course! This will count as a "revision" for the plan.
Yes certainly! I can make recommendations or you can shoot photos to me for advice. I will give you answers to furnishing questions during our online meeting. Any questions that come in after our meeting will fall into the "additional services" category under rate per hour.