The basic gig includes up to 20 minutes of audio, including any of the following:
- Split audio into separate files (up to 10)
- Merge separate audio files together (up to 10)
- Convert to different file formats, samples rates, or bit depths
- Remove unwanted portions of audio
- Reduce background noise
- Add background music, which I can provide
- Add gain and compression for louder audio
- Add voice effects such as reverb, delay, EQ (NOT sound effects such as cartoon noises)
Any combination of the above edits are included in the basic gig.
For any background music, the copyright remains with the original composer but you will be licensed to use it royalty-free.
Extras: For an extra amount I can also:
- Add sound effects such as cartoon noises, nature sounds, etc
- Provide faster delivery
- Sync resulting audio to your video file or powerpoint (message for this)
20 mins editing
Perfect for podcasts. 20 mins of audio editing: remove unwanted sections, merge audio, add music etc
- Up to 20 Minutes
- HQ Audio File
- Background Music
MP3, WAV, or AIFF. Any bit rate or sample depth you like. You can also send WMA (Windows Media Audio), but I will convert it to one of the above types.
Whichever you prefer. If you're providing it, please make sure you have the rights to use it.
That's...futile, but sure, I'll take your money. I also have the deeds to some plots of land on Pluto to sell you.
You get one revision included - any change you like. If I have made a mistake, I will correct it and this doesn't count as a revision.