I am Kaushal Bhavsar.
In the last 8 years of my career as a security consultant I have fixed many websites/servers and computers that have been hacked or infected by malware.
Here is the list of services I offer:
- Malware cleanup & Blacklist Removal so that you don't lose your visitors and hardly earned search engine reputation
- Vulnerability Assessment & Security Patching of your Wordpress site so that you are protected from future threats.
- SSL Certificate Installation for protecting your website traffic from man-in-the-middle illegal snoopers.
- Website Backup for restoring your website to back to normal in case of emergency or when transferring to new host/server.
- Server Security Assessment for identifying & fixing vulnerabilities in your VPS/Dedicated/Cloud Server
Why hire me?
I have eight years of experience in designing, developing, securing and managing web applications on Wordpress, Linux & Windows platforms.
Some recent client testimonial:
"good experience working with Kaushal , he has clear understanding of online web security, helped us to identify vulnerabilities on our online presence." - Mahendra Sharma, CTO, Matrubharti Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
I check the deepest corners of the entire website for presence of malware, not just the link you have shared. Sometimes malware is in the database or script or a plugin and deleting a page or post won't work, so I check actual source of malware. I will provide a complimentary report for the same.
Because your website gets updated frequently (content, plugins, theme, etc), security isn't a one-time job but a periodic activity. It's like a dental checkup - if you ignore smaller pain in the tooth then you might have to get it extracted someday.
The XYZ tool you might be thinking of requires understanding of complicated user manuals and instructions before you can start using it, and tools aren't as frequently updated as cybercriminals. When you pay me for my coffee (and lunch) you don't have to worry about your website's security.
Being a security professional I understand your right to confidentiality. The information you share is 100% secure because I delete a conversation as soon as the task is completed and I don't make any copies of it. Plus this account is managed by me myself and I don't share my password.