Why the right name of a character is important?
- Even your character is well written, the name may alienate the reader.
- Sometimes a name tells more about the character than your descriptions.
- Its good if a name is easily memorable and the readers can connect with it.
Why to have a pen name?
- You want to write outside of your established brand.
- Publishers tell your agent that you’re an unfocused author without a brand because you find the spice in life is writing in very different genres.
- You are prolific and want to release more books without overusing your own name.
Be advised; Using a pen name won’t make you a better writer and assuming a new identity is a very complex element. With a pen name comes the responsibility to create a social media presence for your new persona: website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Email Address, Newsletter to your original Fan base, etc, etc...
Get your or your characters' new identity now!
I will craft 5 names for your characters, worlds, or pen names for writers
- Commercial Use