First of all, thanks for visiting my gig. Hope here you'll find what you are searching for.
WHY TO MAKE VECTORS?
There are plenty of reasons for which creating a vector is beneficial, e,g.;
- Take your image beyond the boundary of specified size. You can put your vector logo on the surface of a tiny bottle to the wall of large building without any quality loss.
- Data can be represented at its original resolution and form without generalization.
- Graphic output is usually more aesthetically pleasing (traditional cartographic representation);
- Since most data, e.g. hard copy maps, is in vector form no data conversion is required.
- Vector files are small because they contain a lot less data than raster files.
I am graphics designer with strong hands over Adobe Illustrator (my main tool for vectoring), Adobe Photoshop. I use automated tools alongside manual tweaking resulting in a perfect outcome. My products are highly accurate, optimized to use in other applications (After Effects, Cinema 4D). I believes in delivering quality products within time.
I also create Facebook Covers, Brochers, Logos, Magazine. Covers.
Regards Triple K.
Black & White Trace According to Image you provided
- Source File