- Do you have a logo/design/text that only exists in printed form and need to use it in a new project?
- Do you only have a low quality .jpg or .gif file of your artwork and you get very poor results when you print it?
- Does the quality of your artwork get worse and worse every time you scale it up?
- Maybe you have send your file to a #print shop and they can't use it because it doesn't have the proper colors they need: Pantone®, cmyk, etc.
- Maybe your logo only exist in a PowerPoint, Word, Excel, .jpg, .gif or similar file and the designer/print shop asked you for a "vector file", "Illustrator file", etc.
The basic gig covers a simple text base logo and the final result is delivered in an high quality .jpg/png file.
please text me before ordering for any complex loge/design....
Includes jpg. and png. transparet formats
- 2 Images