1 gig = 3 fillable pages
PDF, DOC(X), XLS(X), PPT, PNG, JPG, TIF >> Fillable PDF.
- Text fields
- Check box
- Radio buttons
- Drop down menus
- List boxes
- Add print, save, e-mail, reset buttons
- Basic calculation fields e.g add, sum, product
- Tab arrangement
- Signature fields
- Auto Calculations (contact me before ordering)
- Text editing or changing (same as original)
- Inserting images/logo
- Inserting, rearrange, resizing pages and deleting pages
- Combining PDF files into one
- Trim pdf's to remove the extra white margins
If you need Design/ Re-design/Re-format your form from your sketch/draft/scanned file kindly contact me before making an order for a quote.
Fillable pdf form with; Text fields, Check boxes, Radio buttons, Drop down menus etc..
Adobe Acrobat reader is the recommended and the best application to use when filling in pdf forms. It is free and can be downloaded here https://get.adobe.com/reader/ from the adobe website.
Mac computers uses the default preview for pdf application when opening pdf forms, this application has bugs when it comes to fillable forms and thus might corrupt your form.Kindly use the adobe free reader if you dont have it please download and then install it.
E-mail function in pdf forms works with the help of third party email applications, like outlook in order to send the completed form to your recipients. One may love to use it but it might be a problem to your users since some people may not have the know how or follow the steps well.