- You need to print a photograph or a complex image in white shirts?
- You will print your shirts silkscreen?
I can help you!! Is a personal design for your business, a customer or any event, I can preparer your image to be printed on shirts silkscreened.
What I do for you?
- I separate the colors of your image or photograph.
- I add registration marks.
- Prepare the images so you can print them in your films.
*** UNLIMITED REVISION TO YOUR TOTAL SATISFACTION
*** 100% GUARANTEE
I GIVE YOU:
- Original File
- PDF file (If you do not have professional programs to print your films)
- AI file
- PSD File
- A work order where indicated sequence of colors, number of screens, number of color, frequency (point size) and angle if necessary.
- An image as the sample of the final work.
- *** NOTE: In occasions, due to the size of the files and to streamline the workflow, I enclose a link to a Dropbox folder, where they can download the files.
I need to know to start:
- Your image or illustration
- The size (height and width) you want for your file
- You prefer that format files.
Maximum satisfaction or immediate return!
Do not hesitate and order now!
If you need color separation to more colors, please click this concert:
This process mimics an ink jet printer in that cyan, magenta, yellow and black are used for the printing. **Four Color process can only be used when printing on white garments. **Your image is complex or want photographic quality. **You Only a machine has four arms.
I will make things as easy for you. You only deliver the files to the workshop of their choice. I send you the files that will require your shop to print your shirts, as well as accompanying a work order where I give all directions to print your design.
I guarantee 100% satisfaction. But if a problem arises, I will give support to solve the problem. No extra cost.
I understand that in the workshops, always working against the clock. Knowing a little about how you work, it helps me be faster on my deliveries. Knowing that number using meshes If you print your films with RIP Software or not, inks that you use, and the file format and size you need to print.