I will build a change management strategy that drives revenue
I charge more because I'm FAST! Get answers you can apply now!
25+ years' experience enabling leaders to drive huge results; 12 years with IBM's Global Consulting Team. I have a Master's in Organizational Psychology and am a Certified Change Management Consultant.
I've worked with leaders of Fortune 100's (Bayer, Goldman Sachs, Shell), start-ups, non-profits, to help them:
- Rapidly determine the impact of change using my 2-factor model
- Identify potential resistance points
- Develop strategic narratives that inspire people to adapt
- Determine change readiness
- Deliver training that really builds skills
- Measure the success of change initiatives
- Design workshops that drive innovation and achieve consensus
In our time together we can discuss anything you want. My training and certifications are broad and my track record is strong, so I know I can help you with any issue. Feel free to send me a note and ask about a particular topic to ensure I can cover it.
Regularly quoted in magazines such as Fast Company, Forbes, and Business Insider. See: jeffskipperconsulting.com
- Implementations: Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Salesforce.com, etc
- Assess capacity
About The Seller
- Member sinceOct 2015
- Avg. response time1 hour
Recommended For You
We are implementing brand new software. Can you still help with that?
Absolutely. I've only listed a few samples. I can assess change requirements for whatever you are implementing.
Can you help me design a survey?
Yes. It's not as easy as it sounds. Getting the questions right ensures you get data you can put into action. It's both art and science.
I need to interview executives about their role during change. Can you coach me?
Definitely. This can be intimidating, but having a well developed interview guide will demonstrate your competence and give you confidence.