Some of the things that are usually done are:
- Speech errors and saliva sounds removal
- DeEsser if needed
- Compression and dynamic control to make it uniform
- Artifact and noise cleaning
- Reverberation attenuation
- "Boxiness" removal
- Limiting to maximum gain
- Delivery in high quality format
I own a well known voiceover service in Brasil called Loc On Demand. We do manny recordings a day, and thats why we have a lot os experience editing voiceovers. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks for your interest.
Voiceover post processig
I will make your recording as good as it can por only 5 dollars.
- Up to 2 Minutes
- HQ Audio File