I have nine+ years of experience with compiling & sorting data for organizations. I will sort up to five PDF's (or photos) of data neatly & accurately for $5. If you only need a small amount of data pulled from more than five documents, message me for a personalized quote.
=SEND A SAMPLE FILE BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. THIS IS A STRAIGHT DATA TRANSFER GIG=
- Enter Scanned Files (PDF's or Photos) into Excel
- Use the categories of your choosing
- Layout editing to your current Excel document & much more
- Gig Extras: Add a worksheet into the same Excel document to further sort data, special formatting, or formulas.
You will get:
- High-Quality Work
- Fast Delivery Time
- Someone willing to work with your needs
- Revisions in case you need to edit the data
I always do my best to provide excellent work to you
Question? Message me, and I will respond to your queries within 3 hours.
- Please send me all the details about your work: including the names of rows and columns. I will respond with a personalized quote if you have smaller or larger entry needs.
Thank you, I am happy to meet you, and look forward to building long-term business relationships.
If you can't read it, I probably can't either. Please make sure edges aren't cut off and that handwriting is legible; red pens sometimes don't scan well. If I have to clear up items please be mindful that it could cause a delay in meeting deadlines.
I understand, and don't expect you purchase fives pages worth of data entry for this. Please message me and I'll be happy to make a custom offer for you. However, the minimum price I am allowed to put on anything is $5, but I can add pages if you have more than five, or combine two small jobs.
Yes, but please be mindful of the page count. An Excel document can be deceptively large because of the default formatting. If you are concerned, you can message me for an estimate.