Helps clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing financial situation; developing and presenting financial strategies and plans; monitoring changes in financial status and life circumstances.
Financial Consultant Job Duties:
- Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars.
- Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
- Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans.
- Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports.
i will help you to reach your financial freedom