I can Setup Software VPN virtual private network Server on any Linux distribution running on your server or VPS.
It's more secure to get your own VPN server than subscribe for an
account from VPN accounts providers.
with your own server you can use as much traffic as you like
with no limits, add as many users as you need. and insure no one is
really spying on you or logging your traffic and data.
- The support protocols are:
- Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) (1 Gig)
- OpenVPN (6 Gigs)
- L2TP/IPsec (10 gigs)
- Softether multi-protocol (PPTP/OpenVPN/L2TP/IPsec/SSTP) with Windows GUI for management.(20 gigs)
- If server or VPS is new it requires setup
- Server setup (6 Gigs)
- Teaching you how to add users. (2 Gigs)
- Secure your VPN and setup iptables ( Optional, only if any special configurations requested). (4 Gigs)
Maximum time to complete these tasks is 10 Days, I may have
pending orders to work on. so if you are in a harry you will have
to order this with ExtraFast option, which costs $20