You send me a Name of person and comment - for the HEALTH or for the PEACE.
Remembrance for the health is for live person.
Remembrance for the peace is for dead person.
I will mail to my relative Name of person you will send me. My relative will order prayer by priests, light a candle and inform me that the order has done. I will inform you about it.
RULES OF REMEMBRANCE:
- Names supposed to write without last names and surnames.
- Names supposed to write only baptized people.
- Make sure you wrote the name, named at baptism.
- Unbaptized and suicides are not remembered in the Church (pray for them at home).
- You can not remember for the repose of the saints (for example: Blessed Xenia, Patriarch Tikhon, St. Nicholas et al.).
for the HEALTH or for the PEACE
Remembrance for the health is for live person. Remembrance for the peace is for dead person