IP has to be registered but the registration process is stretched over various complex stages. These stages are called the IP prosecution.
Prosecution is the process of acquiring allowance of an IP
application after it is filed in the Office. IP Prosecution is the applicant’s
interaction with the Intellectual Property Office. The prosecutions proceedings are usually
conducted at the office where the trademark, patent, design or the copyright is
Industrial Design and Copyright Prosecution Stages Include:
- Drafting, Applying, Filing TM, Patent, Design or CR application.
- Examination of application by the Examiner
- Replying to Office Actions, Examiner’s queries, Different kinds of notices.
- Arguments on class of goods or services or the patent specifications
- Pre Grant and Post Grant Patent Prosecution
- Publication in the journal
- Opposition to the application
- Replication to the opposition
- Registration and renewals
Please Note: Basic $5 Gig is for discussion, informal advice and nonformal opinion. For services my wages shall be invoiced. If you just want my labour assessment or a quote, Message me before Gig Order.