We extract what you need to know about Google searchers interest in your niche...
THESE ARE JUST 4 OUT OF THE 24 CATEGORIES TO CHOOSE FROM!
- BUY – learn what people want to buy from sellers in your niche
- COMPARISON – learn the niche comparisons people are making; one item versus another
- “USER INTENT” – buyer’s intent / interest when looking to buy things to go with your niche
- LOCAL / REGIONAL / GLOBAL – learn niche information specific to a particular area
YOU HAVE HEARD OF "USER INTENT" KEYWORD STRATEGY, RIGHT?
- GOOGLE IT - IF IT'S NEW TO YOU. YOU WILL LEARN THAT IT'S THE #1 SEO METHOD!
- Typical Broad Match Keywords aren't as effective. User Intent goes deeper to find your right audience.
- HOW IT WORKS: your mined key-words pick out specific categories and themes + identify the relationships between them. YOU GET: key words revealing exactly what you haven't been able to find out before; you'll learn your target market's search intention(s) to use in your ads, on your website, and in blog articles + eBooks, etc.
- USER INTENT METHODOLOGY WINS GOOGLE SEARCH!
PLEASE NOTE: No other Fiverr seller uses "User Intent" keyword software.
Please provide 1 short-tail keywords; i.e., best trucks, Halloween costume, animal facts. And, if you don't know your keywords - no problem... just provide the website information for the top two competitors in your niche. *1 Niche researched per BASIC gig and 2 per Standard & 3 per Premium gigs*
User Intent keyword methodology has only been affordable to large revenue generating companies.That's why it's "new" to everyone else. I was excited when I first heard about it back in 2004 via a company, that has been bought by @WalmartLabs, called Adchemy. I'm happy to offer it to Fiverr buyers.
The User Intent research information that we obtain is discovered via Google search. We carefully mine your keywords; to be "the best of the best" long-tail User Intent keyword phrases we can extract on your behalf.
It's located in a pdf file that you will find in the Gallery / Photo area. If it's not available, please message me - because we are updating the information. Thanks!