We'll give you:
1. An audio recording of us, speaking with undivided attention specifically about YOUR conundrum (m4a file, 3 minutes min, probably longer).
2. Final Summaries: A piece of advice or encouragement from each of us.
About your Loving Trio advisors:
· You’ll get a viewpoint from me, Dad: I’m an executive who has coached both executives and regular people in executive leadership, stress management and relationship skills – and I’m doing this for fun.
· I’m the Mom, and I’ll be loving and tough with you, because I’ll believe in your highest possibility! People tell me that I’m a great problem solver. I teach at a major university – and have helped people solve unique concerns. I never give up!
· I’m Cal, a teenager. I’m on the honor roll and I love sports. But my foot’s down on this one: I’m going to give you strict information like only a teenager can!
Ugh: None of us are licensed mental health or
medical providers. Our collective advice
might be awesome, but shouldn’t be used as a substitute for
professional help or be the basis for major life decisions. Only for