I am a Motswana residing in the capital city Gaborone.
I have previously worked as an Assistant Manager for arguably the biggest safari company in Botswana.
- I hold a BA Humanities Degree (English Major)
- I also have a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (English Major)
- I have a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
English is Botswana’s second and official language, so I speak fluent English.
I will competently address any enquiries (within reason!) about Botswana be it regarding safari, living in Botswana, Botswana traditional customs and culture or whatever else you’d like to know.I will respond to enquiries within 24 hours.
RE: Botswana postcards: To request 1 Botswana postcard, sent from Botswana, add 1 gig
- To request 2 Botswana postcards sent from Botswana, add 3 gigs to account for time taken in sourcing the postcards and purchasing of stamps.
- Ideally, place requests for Botswana postcards in odd numbers to make it easier in terms of payment; so that for each set of 2 postcards, the amount paid comes to $15.
FOR CLARIFICATION, IF NOT CLEAR:
Please enquire before going ahead and placing orders, to ensure we're on the same page :)