When we send bulk mails IPs getting listed on a blacklist. There are many reasons for that. However, when get listed on blacklist, it will cause to reduce delivery rate. Mail services reject mails when IPs listed on a blacklist. So we need to delist IPs from blacklist to increase delivery again
Why IPs getting listed on the Blacklist?
- When Send bulk mails due to spam complaints IPs getting listed on a blacklist
- Poor mail content
- If your list contains Spam traps or Honey Pots it will cause to get listed on a blacklist
- Sometimes DNS resolving Problems
- If SPF DKIM DMARC RDNS missing can get listed on a blacklist
What Can I do?
- I can delist IPs from the blacklist
- It will cause to increase delivery rate again
What I can't ?
- I can't delist from some blacklist ex: Spamhaus
- However, I can delist IPs from many Blacklist
What Need to Get Started ?
- Need IP list, which had blacklist
- Sometimes Need access to the DNS area because of IPs getting listed on a blacklist due to DNS resolving Problems. So we need to fix that DNS resolving Problems
If you have Questions Contact me!!!