- Does your map look like it came straight out of the default settings in ArcMap or QGIS?
- Are you struggling to get your colors and symbols to tell the real story of your data?
- Is your layout cluttered and jumbled?
- Do you have an important map project assignment that needs *something* to make it pop but you don't know what it needs?
- Do your co-workers or classmates somehow make their maps look awesome while yours looks amateurish?
- Does the possibility of a typo in your title or legend keep you up at night?
For $5 I will offer a detailed, constructive critique of your map. I will provide you with specific suggestions on colors, symbols, fonts and page layout. I will review your map for content and context, label legibility, color differentiation, legend organization and spelling errors.
Note that I am not making the map for you; I am giving you a specific list of suggested changes for YOU to make to your own map. I will tell you what to change on your map; you will make the changes in your own GIS software. (I will not do your homework assignment for you.)
In my day job I manage the production of hundreds of unique thematic maps each year. Let me teach you how to make your maps shine!
- Basic Gig Quantity