A content calendar is a really efficient way of managing your social media updates over different platforms. You can make sure that you’re getting the right balance between sales and informative updates so your business can really get the most out of your social media use.
This content calendar is an extremely useful tool to keep your updates and posts on track and organised. Our calendar contains space for you to plan updates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and on your Blog. You can use it to plan your posts on as many or few of those platforms as you want.
Why use a SOClAL Media Content Calendar?
- You’ll be more organised
- Ensures you post regular updates and content
- Lets you look at the ‘bigger picture’ and helps you achieve your s.o.c.i.a.l media goals
- Makes a connection between all the s. media platforms you use so you have a consistent message
- Everyone knows ahead of time who is responsible for making the updates and what is required of them (so no more shirking!)
- Plan timely updates and promotions to tie in with holidays or events to create maximum interaction and engagement
- Prevent writers block, whether it be for a 1000 word blog post or a 140 character tweet!
- Save time