It can be difficult to analyze your site when you’re an entrepreneur or small business owner. Many businesses charge hundreds of dollars for what I am offering for fifty.
I have ten years of writing experience, so I know what it takes to have a great website. I’ve also been on the internet since the late 1980s, have worked for some major sites, and noted the trends. I don’t make outrageous claims as to how to increase your traffic, send paying customers your way, or earn you a million dollars in your first operating year, but I can promise to help you to do organic blog changes from the point of view of a potential customer.
My three page Analysis Report will cover the following points:
- Is your content tied together with your e-Commerce site?
- Recommendations for improvements.
- Potential key word suggestions.
- Tips to improve Google rankings.
- Notes on anything wrong with the blog/content that should be changed, fixed, or removed.
- Ideas for future blog topics.
- Whether your blog is mobile-friendly or not.
- Target audience.
- And a few surprises!
3 Page Blog Analysis Report
Covers the points covered in the description.