Why do you need Captions?
For anyone with a Udemy course, captions will:
- Give your course lectures a sense of professionalism. Inaccurate automatic captioning is unprofessional
- Open up your content to the hearing impaired, deaf & ESL (English as Second Language) communities
- Increase user experience. If users find the content difficult to understand, or speech too fast, captions will keep them watching!
- Words in captions are considered when people search for videos which may help get your video ranked by search engines (SEO)
Provide me with a transcript & I will create accurately timed captions for each lecture.
If you don't have a transcript, I can provide transcription as well as the captions. See the gig extra, or message me to discuss a Custom Order.
What you’ll get:
- 1 Gig is for up to 10 minutes of video - with a transcript provided by you
- I will provide you with a caption file in VTT format ready to be uploaded to your lecture.
- I can provide a formatted Word transcript as a Gig extra.
- Provide captions in any other format you require
Message me with any questions prior to placing an order.