Are you planning a trip to Kenya and you would like help?
I am here to help you out.
Kenya has a rich,vibrant history:
- Kenya is a wildlife haven famous for its Big 5 – Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion and Leopard - and its small 5 – the Rhinoceros beetle, Buffalo weaver, Elephant shrew, Leopard tortoise, and the Ant Lion.
- The country name is derived from the tallest mountain that dominates the central highlands and the only snowcapped mountain along the Equator– Mt Kenya.
- The warm waters of the Indian Ocean bathe the Kenyan coastline which boasts of award winning beaches and wildlife-rich coral reefs.
- Kenya has it all; dense virgin forests, mystical deserts, savannah grasslands and mountains caps. To top it off, Kenya is blessed with a diverse culture.
1. Tour Package - suggested tours, including accommodation, sightseeing, travel tips and packing tips.
2. Business Package - information on the town you will be visiting, accommodation with rates, travel tips and packing tips.
3. Town Package - info on the best accommodation establishments, dining, entertainment, travel tips and packing tips.
Message me first
- Basic Gig Quantity