If you tell me which two applications you need a Zap set up between, and what you want the Zap to do, I will set it up for you.
I will even handle communication back-and-forth with the Zapier support team if needed to get the Zap working.
I will need the following from you:
- The Zapier supported trigger and action apps.
- What do you want the Zap to do?
When ordering, if you don't know whether Zapier can do what you want it to do, please read the following policy:
- If the Zap cannot be created because either app is not supported by Zapier at all, I will request a mutual cancellation of the Gig.
- If the Zap cannot be created because Zapier does not have the capability to perform the connection you have requested, I will mark the gig as delivered and you a report as to why Zapier can't support that task. You will still be responsible for my time for having done the research into setting it up.
- I will setup the integration and perform a test Zap. If it's successful, I will mark the gig as delivered. I am not responsible for the Zap breaking if you make changes to Zapier, or either connected app.