• Member since: December 2015
  • Recent Delivery: 6 months
  • Avg. Response Time: 2 Hrs.

mktresearcher's Gigs

mktresearcher's Reviews

4.85( 6 )
Seller Communication
Service as Described
Would Recommend
  • timhunt188
    Reviewed by
    timhunt188
    6 months ago.

    Good experience.

  • snodnipper
    Reviewed by
    snodnipper
    6 months ago.

    Yakubu is a likeable person and completed a time consuming research task across Africa, on time. ~80% of Yakubu's immediate findings were excellent and the other 20% showed areas that I needed to consider further. I would certainly work with Yakubu again.

  • e
    Reviewed by
    ergauy
    6 months ago.

    Outstanding Experience!

  • f
    Reviewed by
    forresterjee
    8 months ago.

    Extremely satisfied. A wonderful, kind and helpful individual. BRILLIANT Work! Thank you!:D

  • sunnyjust
    Reviewed by
    sunnyjust
    9 months ago.

    Extremely Professional.... Great Communication.... Went well and beyond the task. Thanks very much Yakubu.

  • j
    Reviewed by
    jawusah
    10 months ago.

    Outstanding work. Greatly impressed with the degree of attention to detail, work presentation and diligence put in the work. Thank you so much!!!