- 8-bit based micrcroprocessor.
- Altera full compatibility (Altera quartus web edition is free software)
- it has its own Documented Assembly language
- It is in block diagrams form so that you can see all the different components and interconnections and the code of each block.
- Simulation file for functionality examination
It's the perfect way to examine and study CPU design , since all the codes and schematics are available within you hand
I will be along your side to explain any detail you might need to be clarified