Section 1 - Learning new Skills
- A list of online and in-person training to help you. Giving you experience and saving you money
Section 2 - Building your Idea
- Resources to help you build a website, blog or an app.
Section 3 - Discovery about your idea, your customers and your market
- From surveys to smart online tools, you'll receive a set of resources that are helpful.
Section 4 - Building Fans
- A collection of the most powerful fan-finding resources.
Section 5 - Making Sales
- Learn how to create a listing, take payment and dispatch your product around the world.
Section 6 - Getting Help
- As your idea grows, you will need help with sourcing suppliers through to recruiting and working with your first employees.
Section 7 - Finding Investment
- Learn how investment works and how you can find the right people to back you and your idea.
Section 8 - Legal Advice and Contracts
- Vitals tools and support services to help your idea.
- Find out how to get contracts made, accounts kept, and billing and invoicing done on time and without breaking your wallet.