A little less than a year ago, I realized I was way behind on Instagram. I had been sitting at the same number of followers for the better part of three years. My photography sucked, my likes were low, and my engagement was non-existent. I saw several of my peers in my niche gaining in momentum and leaving me in the dust with their audience growth.
After spending a couple of weeks analyzing 100s of accounts, I cracked the code. Then I started building accounts of my own and getting a minimum of 1000 followers. Most of the time, it ended up being 1000 new followers a week. How?
Contrary to popular belief, what I discovered is you don’t need to:
· Be a great photographer
· Be a hashtag genius or Instagram guru
· Be a captivating writer
· Be highly networked offline or online, in order to ask for “favors”
Nor do you need to:
· Spend a huge amount of time (10 - 20 minutes a day)
· Have celebrity endorsements/mentions
· Include tons of sexy selfies, if you don't want to
· Be a 19 year-old girl in a bikini
I can’t fit it my whole strategy here. You can either spend weeks learning it, or you can just contract me and I'll build your account for you.