I will answer Canadian immigration questions

(12) 1 Orders in Queue

About This Gig

I'm a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) As such, being a Member of ICCRC, I am recognized by the government of Canada as an Authorized Representative who can deal with the Canadian immigration authorities on behalf of clients and can represent, advise or consult the clients regarding their Canadian immigration applications.

I will answer questions about visitor visa, study permit, work permit, Permanent resident application to Canada for $5 in Fiverr.

Order Details