1. Scan your site for the latest Wordpress vulnerabilities (with reference to researchers articles) with a series of audit tools.
2. Deliver a full report.
3. Enhance multiple security configurations, including :
- Change table prefixes, lots of attacks exploit default paths, and prefixes.
- Eliminate access to critical files (wp-config.php, etc..)
- Protect your /wp-login.php form
- Limit login attemps
- Enable WP Security keys + salt for sessions.
- Default administrator id and username switch
- Disable directory browsing.
- On new installations : change plugins default path
- Remove version metatag from your header
Be safe ;)