All insights and tips come from real world situations.
- Discuss the key elements of generational management; strategy, communication, fairness and creativity.
- Understand the values, motivators and mindset of the five generations in the workplace.
- Assess the differences among generations.
- Identify conflict and risks to the organisation and develop effective responses.
- Develop multi-generational communication techniques to inform, persuade and build consensus.
- Discuss how the key elements of 5 generations interact with senior management.
I will give you online access to - Your Survival Guide To Working With 5 Generations.