I will file your Income Tax Return USA and India

file your Income Tax Return USA and India

About This Gig

Help you in filing Form U.S. Individual Income Tax Returns

1040 the "Long Form"

 1040 A the "Short Form"
1040 EZ 

Filing of Indian Income Tax Return.. ITR1,ITR2,ITR3 ,ITR4  

  • Direct Tax Services
  • Fringe Benefit Tax
  • Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements
  • International Taxation
  • Personal Tax Consulting.
  • Personal Tax Services Compliance's that includes compiling and filing of Tax returns.
  •  Provide review and assistance in advance tax computations.
  • Representation before the Tax authorities related to tax assessments, refunds or other matters.

Send me your task, and get a quote so I can get started for you. I assure high quality service and timely completion of tasks.