I will 1000 Words translate English to Norwegian to English

(2)
1000 Words translate English to Norwegian to English

Compare Packages

  $5 $25 $50
 

Basic

Standard

Premium

Description Economy Business Class First Class
  1000 words - 2 Days delivery + Proofreading 4000 words - 3 Days delivery Proofread 8000 words - 4 Days delivery Proofread
Proofreading
Seller will proofread, correct and revise the transcribed text
Words Included
Word count included in package (additional words may be available for purchase separately)
1000 4000 8000
Revisions
The number of tweaks the seller includes.
1 2 3
Delivery time
  Select $5 Select $25 Select $50

About This Gig

Hello 

Thank you for viewing, and considering my Profile .
Please view my description to the right for a short introduction. 

I'm a native Norwegian speaker. 
I've been fluent in English for over 10 years. 
I have almost 13 years of experience with translation. 
I offer manually written translations of high quality. 
I do not use any automatic translation tools. 
I always proofread my translations. 
I offer FREE revisions. If you're not satisfied, then neither am I. 
I value my customers, and try to make your experience as a buyer, as good as possible. 
I always make every effort to deliver on time.

I translate from English into Norwegian (bokmål), (bokmål is the major version of Norwegian with approximately 85 %, the other version is Nynorsk with 15 %). 
I have worked 30 + years as an technical officer for the armed forces mainly in communication and electronics. 

Why should you choose me?
Very fast delivery
Authentic and professional translation
Full confidentiality
100% satisfaction guaranteed*

I can translate:
Articles
Manuals and instructions
Reviews
Websites
Blogs
Instructions
Recipes
And more!

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions!
Thank you